AmeriCorps Senior volunteers are Arizonans 55 and older who want to give back to their communities in meaningful ways. Here are two volunteers that represent our amazing corps of individuals who serve.
What impact do volunteers have?
- 318 children received tutoring and mentoring tailored to their individual needs
- 268 homebound elders were matched with Senior Companions for friendly visiting, transportation, and respite care support
- Provided meals and other food security supports for more than 10,000 Arizonans
- Foster Grandparents drove 105,000 miles last year to serve
- Senior Companions drove 173,000 miles last year to provide 9,375 rides to their clients
What do volunteers do?
Choose a giving level
Support training supplies for new volunteers to get started on their service journey.